Remedial massage is an important part of an overall health plan.
It can help you recover and manage your condition or injury to enjoy your life with less pain and stress.
- Sports and remedial massage – Nurturing your body to function the way you want it to.
- Relieve Pain – Assist recovery and improve performance
- Men, women, teens – Athletes, Over 50’s, Office workers & labourers.
Melissa Speare is passionate about helping people enjoy good health.
- 1 hour Remedial Massage – $90
- 1/2 hour Remedial Massage – $55
Remedial Massage Therapist
Mel’s caring and supportive approach to her clients sets her apart in providing the optimal healing environment. She loves to be a part of her client’s personal health team, helping them to understand their body’s needs in order to maximize their body’s functional ability. Mel’s goal is to develop a personal treatment strategy for each client, specializing in massage treatments and body maintenance for various conditions ranging from chronic pain, sports injuries & performance, overuse injuries and postural issues.
Mel holds a Diploma in Remedial Massage & Traditional Chinese Massage (TCM, An Mo Tui Na) and has been treating for over 7 years. A keen cyclist and nature lover, when she’s not treating you can find her out on her bike or with her toes in the sand.