What is Pilates?
Pilates involves a series of exercises that are designed to improve physical strength, flexibility & posture whilst emphasising core strength and stability. By strengthening the core and improving postural awareness – pilates can alleviate and prevent back, neck and joint pain whilst supporting injury rehabilitation.
Pilates provides an entire body workout suitable for all fitness levels and ages.
Benefits of Pilates?
– Enhances core strength and stability
– Injury prevention and rehabilitation
– Improves posture
– Tones & sculpts entire body
Pricing for classes
- Casual Class: $18.50 per class (10 sessions $155)
- Pensioner or Student: $16.00 per class (10 session $140)
- Individual Pilates Assessment or Instruction: $55 (30 minutes)
Pilates Starter Pack
Designed for people who have never done Pilates before or getting back into after an injury or illness.
This pack includes a one on one consultation with our Pilates instructor to go through the foundations of Pilates before you go into a group situation plus a 10 class pass.
Cost of pack $175 (Valued at $200)
To book your initial appointment call 3325 3678