Healthy Directions Post Bariatric Exercise Program
We know that exercise is a powerful tool to support you after bariatric surgery. But changing
lifetime behaviours and attitudes towards exercise can be difficult, especially after surgery. At True North Wellness we understand these challenges and provide the support and expertise to get you moving at your pace and safely.
Our 12 week exercise program provides the coordinated support and expertise from our
Accredited Exercise Physiologists to help get you started with an individualised exercise program that is safe and progressed as you are ready both physically and mentally.
- Initial Health Assessment, goal setting and action plan.
- Individualised exercise program tailored to musculoskeletal issues, personal exercise
preferences and lifestyle.
- Weekly check ins and reviews to ensure adherence and accountability and exercise
progressions as required.
- Personal Accredited Exercise Physiologist supporting you throughout your program.
|Gold Level A||12 week F2F||12 weekly F2F exercise training sessions|
1 x 60 min Assessment
11 x 45 min F2F review
|Gold Level B||12 week Telehealth||1 x 60 min F2F exercise training sessions|
11 x 45 min Telehealth session
|Silver Level||12 week Self Managing||1 x 60 min F2F Assessment training sessions|
4 x 30 min F2F/ Telehealth session
1 x 45 min F2F review
|Bronze Level||Tailored packages or individual sessions||1 x 60 min Initial Assessment|
1 x 45 min Review
* 10% discount when paid upfront Instalment Payments available on packages. Medicare and Private Health rebates may apply
To find out more information call 3325 3678.