What are the symptoms of food intolerance?
Symptoms vary between people but may include any of the following:
• Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
• Nausea and/or vomiting
• Altered bowel habits (constipation, diarrhoea)
• Fatigue/lethargy, irritability
• Skin conditions such as eczema, hives, rashes
If you have food intolerance (or suspect you do) or if you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) then our Food Intolerance package is for you. The pacakage includes:
• 4 one-on-one consultations with our Accredited Practising Dietitian
• Food and symptom diary analysis
• Resources, recipes and meal plans
• Guidance on meeting nutritional requirements on a restricted diet
• Email support throughout the dietary investigation
Total cost of 12 week program $395*
(Medicare and Private Health Rebates may apply)
*Paid in full at beginning of program. Installment plans available.