Better Ageing Classes To Help You Exercise Right
Are you over 65 years and currently doing less than 30 minutes of exercise per day? Would you like to get started with some subsidised sessions run by experts in a safe and supportive environment?
Exercise Right for Active Ageing is a national program designed for older Australians over 65. Funding from the Australian Government’s Move it AUS – Better Ageing Grants Program subsidises 12 group exercise classes.
The program aims to help you:
- Move more through affordable exercise classes led by university qualified professionals
- Improve your quality of life and overall health
- Connect with like-minded people in a fun and friendly setting
Our Accredited Exercise Physiologists at True North Wellness provide safe, supportive and age appropriate classes that are tailored to your needs and abilities. This allows for improved safety during exercise, exercise that is better targeted to your needs, and ongoing health advice to help you stay active.
Our program is suitable for those:
- With a chronic condition, injury or illness
- Who are on the wait list for an Australian Government Home Care Package
- Not accessing allied health services through the Commonwealth Home Support Programme
- Monday 10:30am Functional Fitness
- Monday 11:30am Strong and Steady
- Wednesday 10:30am Functional Fitness
- Wednesday 11:30am Functional Fitness
- Thursday 11:30am Virtual Functional Fitness
Out of pocket costs involved:
- Initial assessment: $18.50
- Classes: $8 per session
- Final assessment: FREE
The total out of pocket cost for the 12-week program is $114.50.
Let’s get moving today! To find out more, please contact us at True North Wellness on 3325 3678 or firstname.lastname@example.org.